My main passion is teaching private clients on a 1-2-1 basis or in small groups so I can create bespoke tailor made classes for each individual.
Why choose 1-2-1 over a group class?
There are many reasons people choose a private session and there are many benefits, here are just a few
- Helps to increase your confidence in your already existing practice
- Feels safer than a group class if you are new to yoga
- You receive a tailor made practice giving you exactly what you need every time you practice
- Focus on your personal goals and needs
- Gives you time to focus on yourself
What to expect in a 1-2-1 session
- In the Initial session a personal health history will be taken and I will take time to get to know you and your specific needs.
- We always start with check in, a chat to see how you are feeling in body and mind, finding out what is going on with you and what you need from you practice on that day.
- I then tailor a practice to you needs that will include, movement, postures, breathwork, mudras, affirmations and meditation.
- The session will always end with guided relaxation.
- If needed I will suggest things to do at home inbetween sessions
Where are these sessions held?
These sessions can be held at:
- My lovely little studio in Hurst, Berkshire
- In your home
- Via Zoom
I offer a free 15 minute chat either by phone or via Zoom to anyone who is interested in booking, contact me to book your free session.